Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wedding China...


Our Commercial Instructor told us that the reflective surface assignment was going to be the hardest one we'd had so far. I didn't believe him... until I spent 3 1/2 hours in the studio!!

It was frustrating, but turned out pretty well. I didn't do a 'scene' with this one like I did the last one because I envisioned this as a catalog shot, or something along those lines. I also included a couple shots of the studio setup I used. It was fun messing around with the different lights and what strenths they were to be set at as well as where to place them on the top reflector to get the reflection on the plate. Interesting stuff...




The final

3 comments:

  1. wow, yea, I didn't realize how difficult that would be, but reflective surfaces are tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. took me by surprise, that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete