Wednesday, March 20, 2013

About me | Neenah Wedding Senior Photographer

As I was updating my Portrait and Senior handbooks for this year, I decided to add in an "about me" page. I think it's nice to get to know the person behind the face or the name of a business. Kind of.

I have decided 2013 is the year of integrating more of "me" into the business. You've been warned! Seriously though, the business of photography is pretty darn cool because people pay me to hang out with them.. er, I mean, I get to have so much fun with my clients that eventually become my friends. :)

So, please pardon my dorkiness and a few low-quality Instagram shots as I stumble my way through this...



Stick around. 2013 is going to be great! :)

3 comments:

  1. La photo studios is one of the unique ones to host music video, to shoot photographs in stylish poses. They have their separate facilities of bathrooms, kitchens and dressing.

    ReplyDelete