Monday, January 21, 2013

Digital Images, New in 2013! | Neenah Portrait Photographer

Many of my portrait clients have asked about purchasing images in the last few years... and I'm happy to announce that starting now in 2013, purchasing images will be an option! :)


Please understand that my views on professional prints, albums, and other products that I can provide for you have *not* changed... I just want to meet a need I feel many of my clients feel.

I believe in prints. I know first hand how easy it is to let a disc or USB of images sit around for weeks, months, even years, before getting anything printed.

Also, it's so much easier to lose (or break.. ack!) a disc and lose all your memories.

And when all is said and done, you get so much more joy from looking at your prints on your walls because you see them every. single. day.

So, that's why I will have a minimum order requirement before you have the option to purchase these images. I know the next question on your minds, so here are the details:


Children's sessions will need to reach at least a $350. portrait order before being able to purchase any image for $35. Family and senior sessions will need to have a $600. or greater portrait order before being able to purchase any image for $35.

I guarantee you will love them though! Each image will be carefully retouched and completely finished at full-resolution with no watermark. And of course, they will come with a printing release for you. I am even looking into customized Baseman Studios USB drives. How sweet is that?! :)

Please let me know if you have any questions... I am quite excited to be able to offer this even to past clients if you met those requirements.

Happy winter, by the way.. wow, it's cold! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment