Thursday, August 2, 2012

Emily+Brennan :: 07.31.12 | Neenah Green Lake Wedding Photographer

With great power comes great responsibility.

You're right, that IS the Spiderman quote. Never thought it would apply to wedding photography, eh? ;)

Brennan and Emily had a nearly secret ceremony earlier this week. It was simple, peaceful, calm, and beautiful.

One of my favorite parts of the job is being "in" on secrets like this. They came to me earlier this summer, before our engagement session, and told me what they were planning. And then I had to keep it under wraps! Oh, the responsibility... Easier said than done! heh.

I begged them to have me photograph their simple nuptials, and I am so happy they chose to have me come along to document this very special day... Your wedding ceremony doesn't just happen any ol' day! Plus, it was my second time photographing a wedding on a boat. Personal awesome points!

So, without further ado, enjoy... :)








Stay tuned... !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment