Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Barry+Suzanne :: 08.10.12 | Neenah Wedding Photographer

There are so many of you waiting patiently to see photos from this top-secret intimate ceremony. I haven't been meaning to drag out the suspense. Honest!

The whole story about the trip down to the beautiful Portofino resort in Pensacola, Florida, is a long, stress-filled adventure for another day. The good news is, I was in Florida for a total of 7 hours... and I still managed to get a decent sunburn! ;)

Making it home early early Saturday morning... and waking up again that same early morning to photograph a second lovely wedding is another tale; complete with a backyard wedding, a heart-touching ceremony, and a gorgeous day. You will want to stick around for those photos in the next few days.

Finally, the days following these two incredible weddings have been filled with wonderful client emails, portrait orders, album design, a last minute family session, a forced vacation to my parents' in Iowa, and one exhausted photographer running around like a ... well, photographer with her head cut off. ;)

So, all those stories will wait, and I sincerely apologize for the delay. And let me just share this...



Friday, August 10, 2012

I was completely honored to be asked to photograph the wedding of my sister-in-law. Suzanne is a beautiful woman, inside and out and the joy radiating from her face as she marries her best friend is stunning.

Barry, though I don't know him quite as well yet, seems to be the perfect missing piece of her life. He is genuine, a really good-hearted person, and very much a stable rock for Suzanne.

I feel so humbled to have been included in their day of love... Barry+Suzanne: thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you two! :)

Enjoy these few images for this evening and be sure to check back in the coming days. There are so many more to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment