Thursday, May 17, 2012

Choosing the Perfect Wedding Dress | Wedding Planning Tips

Hey, all you wedding planning divas,

First, let me apologize for not getting this on yesterday. Maybe I should make it Wedding Planning Thursday instead of Wednesday..? Doesn't have the same ring. Guess I just need to step up my game, eh?

Anyway, this morning, I ran across a really neat article talking about strapless wedding gowns, and it has stayed with me all day.

The writer of the article brings up a good point about how women struggle to find a strapless gown that fits well (read: not worrying about it falling down/off) and is flattering at the same time. Granted, some of that depends on the alterations you have done. However, she also challenges us to think about how often we actually wear strapless dresses in our every day lives.

When my husband and I got married, I went the halter route. To be quite honest, I was thankful I did. The only thing I had to worry about on our big day was not spilling food on my beautiful dress. :)

Why not read the article yourself?

And let me know: do you have a strapless gown? Did it seem like the only fashionable option?

No comments:

Post a Comment