Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Playing Catch-up!

It has been ages (ages!!) since I've last posted here on my sweet little blog.

So, here's what I've been up to:

~Yes, I still am working on revamping this very blog into a site connected with my official website. And yes... it's taking me longer than usual. ;)

~ I am this close *holds up fingers* to being completely caught up with my album design. The one I'm currently working on (the last one!!) is almost half done as we speak.

~I had a great time recently at the bridal show produced by Visuelle Productions and held at the Appleton Performing Arts Center. Go visit Visuelle on Facebook.

I'm always known as the "teal-and-green lady." To which I respond, "Sweet! My branding is working!" :)


I was fortunate enough to be next to the White Oak Chapel's booth... and they had that super-cute green bike right next to my booth. It would have been just a bummer if that managed to come home with me... Kidding. I need to find myself a bike though!

If you're looking for a very neat, historic ceremony venue, please check out the White Oak Chapel's website. It is a former church camp that has been renovated by Forest Junction, Wisconsin. We got to tour there last fall in our wedding professionals networking group. Definitely worth your consideration.



My engagement photo guestbooks always are a big hit at bridal shows. There are many, many reasons for having an engagement session, but having an engagement photo guestbook to keep is in the top 5.

One sweet bride-to-be commented, "I'm always looking for something unique... and I've never seen anything like this before! These are awesome!"

Talk about warm fuzzies. :)

I've already had two amazing consultations and can't wait for my remaining ones that I set up at the show. I swear, that's one of my favorite parts of this "job."

On a side note, it has been absolutely gorgeous here in Neenah, Wisconsin... we've been setting new records. 75* in March? Score! The best part is there's no bugs or allergies yet.

Anyway, this is probably enough for now. Let's chat again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment