Monday, September 19, 2011

Green Bay, Neenah, WI, Wedding and Engagement Photos | Jenny&Joey.. engaged!

For those of you not on Facebook... just a little reminder that I will be out-of-the-office, nowhere near my computer, away from steady cell-service, and generally unreachable from tomorrow until next Monday. :) If there is a major photo emergency, please feel free to text/email me, and I'll respond as best I can. Keep your eye on this blog though... as it will be auto-posting in my absence. :)

And, because I just couldn't wait any longer to post an image from last Saturday's engagement/family session, please welcome Jenny and Joey! I'm super excited for their wedding next year!

We had a great time, nearly perfect weather (a tad chilly), and lots of laughs last Saturday. They wanted to try out the Fonferek's Glen Conservatory Park near Green Bay... what an awesome choice! There wasn't a whole lot of water to be found, but was simply gorgeous anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment