Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oshkosh, Neenah, WI Wedding & Engagement Photographer | Jason & Kristie

Jason and Kristie are one of the most lovely couples I think I've ever met. From the very fist time we met at our consultation, things just clicked. We had the most amazing engagement session last year (which you can view here, here, here, here, and here) and our "relationship" has just gotten better with each phone call, email, meeting, etc.

Both Jason and Kristie have been through so much in their lives already, and it's such a joy to experience their love for each other, their families, and their friends. I honestly think that's the first time I've cried during a wedding slideshow at one of my client's weddings.

It was such an honor to get to know them both, meet their friends and family, and be a part of their spectacular day. I'm always sad at the end of the night when I have to leave, but I was especially sad that evening... it was like saying bye to amazing friends!


Spreadin' the vendor love:
Ceremony: The Paine Art Center (Oshkosh, WI)
Reception: The Hilton Garden Inn (Oshkosh, WI)
Rentals/Linens: Wedding Perfect (Appleton, WI)
DJ: System D (Fortune Talent DJ) (Appleton, WI)
Cake: Manderfield's Bakery (Appleton, Menasha, WI)
Hair: Fresh Salon and Spa (Winneconne, WI)
Flowers: Elegant Touch Weddings (Appleton, WI)


















No comments:

Post a Comment