Thursday, July 28, 2011

Appleton, Neenah, WI, Portrait Photographer | Whew!

Let me first preface this by saying that I understand everyone is busy. I know I'm not the only one that has things to do. :)

However, I got to thinking yesterday about all that's taken place here during this wonderful month of July, and these kind of numbers are unprecedented here at Baseman Studios Photography.

I've been so incredibly fortunate to build this business (for those who are new to Baseman Studios, the business is only officially 1.5 years old) up to this point so fast.

I'm so incredible fortunate to get to know all my clients, and each one has left an impact on who I am today. I firmly believe that photography has enriched my life beyond any other "job" I could have... and it's because of YOU, my amazing clients. So, THANK YOU, for allowing me to photograph your friends, families, children, seniors, and weddings.

I also understand that many studios and photography businesses have numbers that can blow my doors off. That's great... I'm happy we're all doing well! I just got excited when I began to total these things up.

Now, take a look at what an awesome July I had! :) And those of you helping me behind the scenes, you know who you are... it means more to me than I can say!





Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some more serious computer work to do! :)

Here's to an awesome August! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay to a fantastic photographer. I keep getting comments/ from people out here that follow your pictures, some you really don't even know. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete