Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Appleton, Neenah, Wisconsin, Wedding Photographer | A day at Lambeau Field

You know those people that when you're around them, you just feel relaxed and comfortable? How wonderful is a wedding when both the bride and groom are so relaxed, warm, and friendly?!

It was gloomy, rainy, and plain miserable outside. The ceremony had to be moved indoors 15 minutes before "kick-off." There was a "Bears" wedding next door. (No joke. The bridesmaids were wearing alternating orange and navy dresses, and the whole place was decked out in Bears memorabilia.) The sprinkler system started leaking halfway through the dance. No matter what went wrong, they were still so relaxed, poised, and positively glowing with love for each other, their sweet little girl, and all their friends and family that gathered.

Every wedding I photograph, I think I fall in love with my "job" a little bit more. I can't say enough how much of an honor it is to be trusted with something so precious as your memories!

Best wishes to this bride and groom! I hope you enjoy these images as much as I have been!



























Minister/Pastor: Tim Sorbo (I fully recommend him.. he has a very relaxed delivery, graceful manner, and just enough well-placed humor!)
Cake: Manderfield's Bakery
Ceremony, Reception, Catering, and Bar Service: Lambeau Field
Sound/Light equipment rental: P.o.d.d. my Party

No comments:

Post a Comment