Friday, May 6, 2011

Neenah Portrait Artist and Photographer | Change, Part 3

Just one last little announcement for my current and past clients, too. :)

Due to how we're improving our ordering process and ordering in-person, we won't be using the proofing galleries anymore. Therefore, all galleries now live on the proofing site (http://basemanstudios.smugmug.com/) will leaving on Friday, May 13. If you still have an inkling to order from your session, please have that to me by next Friday, the 13th. (heh, Friday, the 13th)

After next Friday, there will be an additional charge to re-open the gallery.

And again, shoot me an email, find me on Facebook, or give me a call if you have any questions at all!

Thanks so much for your understanding and patience as we keep improving our service to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment