Friday, April 29, 2011

Neenah, WI, Portrait Photographer | Change! Part 1

As I sat through the WPPA (Wisconsin Professional Photographers' Association) spring convention this year, it dawned on me that there were some definite improvements I could make for the business. It's so easy to get inspired at these conventions; a weekend focused solely on photography and business/marketing is so refreshing. And obviously, in the end, the purpose is to provide an even better service for you, my clients!

If there are photographers who aren't a part of PPA (the national photography association) or WPPA, this is a little plug to join. The support, camaraderie, and overall benefits you can get from belonging to an association is great. Most programs have mentoring available, where they pair you up with an unbelievably awesome pro, and you can learn from them. The resources you have access to is incredible also. So, join! :)

Anyway, it became clear that there were a few things I can add in to my business to make the service better for you! If you've read through the text in my site, you might have an inkling of what's coming. :)

Right off the bat, I'm offering a complimentary in-house design consultation. Before we even have our session, I'm available to come into your home and help you figure out what you need and want. This includes measuring walls, figuring out sizes, wall collages, even the style of your home and the right clothing so the portraits fit in with your decor.

The point of this complimentary in-house design consultation is for us to get to know each other a bit. It also allows me to photograph with the end in mind. So you need a horizontal 16x20 with two vertical 8x10's on each side? Perfect, I can make sure I photograph portraits specifically for those spots.

It's genius, really. :) In addition to everything mentioned above, it will make the ordering process go much more smoothly. The complimentary in-house design consultation isn't completely necessary, but has so many benefits.... and you get an hour or so of my time, free!

Stay tuned, more news on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment