Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Creepin' | Neenah, WI, Children's Photographer

Yes, yes. My first sweet little Baby Steps kiddo. And he's turned one! Can you believe it?

I love the Baby Steps program, because I really get to know the parents and kids... as I'm with you every 3 months to capture another milestone. It's been so incredible, and I've been so lucky to develop a relationship with this awesome little guy... and his mom, dad, and big brother. :)

Speaking of the big brother, he's turning 5 shortly! Couldn't let that event pass without some photo memories!

First, a couple behind the scenes. What a fun time. :) Turbo loves to come along whenever she gets the chance. The boys love her!


Turbo looks mastiff-sized! A couple shots earlier she was licking him right on the chin. Later on, they shared a pickle. hah!
Creepin'

No comments:

Post a Comment