Wednesday, June 30, 2010

20 weeks {4days}... Sneak Peek! | Neenah Maternity Photographer

I just couldn't wait until morning to post this!

I had so much fun doing this little session... Like I said before, I'm completely green to maternity. This was definitely a learning experience as I learned about posing, back aches, morning sickness.. heh. Just kidding. :) I'm really looking forward to the rest of the pregnancy as we'll be doing monthly sessions to capture the little one's (& mom's) growth. Once the babe is born, we'll do a newborn session as well as a quick family shot or two. Should be great to see the progression!

The day of the session, the ultrasound revealed a little baby girl... totaling up 3 for the lucky mom and dad. Mom and baby are doing great... and I've been told baby is as active as ever!

2 comments:

  1. (Lana link this post from her site..)
    Great work! I wish I would have done more, okay.. alot more preg. shots.. too late now i guess :)

    ReplyDelete