Monday, March 2, 2009

WPPA, Delaney

This last weekend I attended WPPA, Wisconsin's Professional Photography Association.

I had a great time, learned a few more things, and appreciated getting to know some of the professionals I'll be rubbing shoulders with in the future.

I'm still throwing around the idea of having a retouching business. In construction terms, I want to be a subcontractor, basically working by 6-/12-month contract. This would include FTPing files to do work at my business computer, or even traveling to studios to help with workflow and editing there on-site. All of this would be done by contract and the price list would have a base per-hour price that I could then translate into a per-image fee for the clients.

Post some comments and let me know what you think! :)


And, just for fun, here's some photos of Delaney, a fellow student, for one of my assignments. For the whole session, click here. You will need to sign into Facebook to see this album.







1 comment:

  1. you can alway come work with me at White House. It a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete