Thursday, March 19, 2009

Executive Portraits!

These were for some of my "executive" assignments.


These first two are of one of our ministers currently in the Waterloo area, Bruce. The assignment was to take an "executive" into the studio and by using props, etc. tell what they do.




This last one is of Karl, head of the residential division at Baseman Floors, which just so happens to be Joel's father's company. I was going to use Joel's dad for this, but he was out of town. This assignment included taking lights on location and using drag shutter to capture ambient light as well. This went really well, considering complete set-up to finished took me only 40 minutes! I love that stair case in their show room/office... that's pretty much the spot where Joel proposed to me also. :)

1 comment:

  1. you're doing great work, keep it up! just out of curiosity, do you have any books you'd recommend for on location lighting? thanks!

    ReplyDelete