Friday, February 6, 2009

I have some catching up to do...

... but it's not happening yet.

Just some brief updates:

The PPI Convention went well.. I learned a ton of new ideas, mostly PS and marketing, but that's okay.

However, I kind of bombed the print competition... not very good scores... however, "Marian" made those prints... so I didn't have to claim that. However, she also claimed my honorable mentions.. Darn Marian.

Today, obviously being Friday, got me some awesome (!!) shots in our weddings class at the church... hopefully will post pics soon!

2 comments:

  1. yeah, the photo a day thing can be pretty wild sometimes.... but it's good for me :) care to share any of those marketing ideas you learned from PPI? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to... just give me a minute to shoot 5 assignments, study for a test, wrap up a group presentation for tomorrow, do about 3-4 hours of editing, create business cards and a photo flip book for WPPA, line up models, work a little, fax my tax paperwork, and of course, eat, breathe, and sleep... non of which are too important.

    lol.

    I promise. Someday. :) They're just too cool to not share.

    ReplyDelete