Friday, September 5, 2008

Home and other warm fuzzies

... where the heart is.. you know the story.

We had an assignment to shoot "home and/or away" for one of our classes over spring break in 2008. Well seeing as I wasn't going anywhere, I decided the good ol' US of A is good enough home for me. I saw the clouds and the sun after work one day, and I just had to stop. Some might even call it a photo-gasm*...

Also, windmills = NW Iowa for me.. Shot this on the way home from home (what?). Beautiful sky, but obviously enhanced a little bit.

And the piano and bed? Just a few of my best friends.








*See Kessler, Bill... former photography instructor at Hawkeye Community College who spoke forever of the movie, "The Devil Wears Prada" and believed in the power of green m&m's. May he retire in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment